Huwebes, Mayo 12, 2011

it's Good Ah!

Went to GoodAh!!! BF Homes this morning for lunch. I was welcomed with smiles and greetings from their staff which I like. :) I wasn't that hungry yet so when I scanned their menu board, I just went with my usual food choice, Barbecued Liempo. Partly because it was only 99 pesos. :) The kuripot in me always wins since they also sell it for 130 pesos if served with garlic fried rice, but i still bought the one that costs 99 pesos only :)



It was a good surprise when I sat down and scanned again their menu board and found out that my order came with unlimited rice! This marketing strategy is really common in most fast food chains that serve rice meals. I think this is a good strategy since most Filipinos (especially the men) love rice and eat more than one cup. 

I was quite happy with what they served. A long thin serving of liempo cut to bite size pieces with two small cups of rice. I smilingly asked for a saucer and kalamansi for my sawsawan



The serving was substantial and the marinade of the liempo is not overpowering. It has that smoky flavor but the meat was not burnt which is good since the meat was not very thick. I was already full with the two small cups of rice and didn't need to ask for more.

The only thing I didn't like about the place is that they didn't have enough electric fans and since it's lunch time and summer, it really felt uncomfortably hot.

Overall, I think I like GoodAh!!! and will definitely eat there again in case I pass by that place.

photos courtesy (grabbed from) of ph.openrice.com.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento