Biyernes, Mayo 6, 2011

Post Thanksgiving/Pre-Christmas Dinner, Another HS Friends G2G

I just finished blogging about a HS friends G2G (get2gether!) and here I am finding myself starting another one. -->My friend Macy told me a whole ago, "You should've started a food blog a long time ago! Ang dami mo nang experiences!" So pardon me if I am writing about past food trips/dining experiences in one sitting.

Every Christmas season, without fail, my close friends from HS and I plan a simple get-together and it is usually at Katsy's place since she's the one with a house in Makati.

The one we had for Christmas 2010 is extra special coz it's the first time we're "celebrating" Thanksgiving! Pretend lang since we called it that simply coz we had dinner fare that is typical of a Thanksgiving celebration---Turkey!

Aside from the Turkey, prepared by Chris, we also had sweet potato pudding (?) and baked potatoes also by Chris, my usual meat sauce and pesto pasta (ordered from Tita Macris and Tito Carl), baked macaroni, sliced ham, pizza and bread.

 The food spread!

 Do you remember the stars?
 Katsy's Gingerbread Cookies! :) Yum!
 Andie helped make them!

 My plate! I got everything of course!
 Remember the sinamay cloth and the stars?


 That's my good friend, Kara, who I miss soooo much!

 For dessert, we had Sans Rival, Polly's Chocolare Cake and Bing's Egg Tarts! Everything's super yummy!

 That's our kulit selves playing with Katsy's glittered stars!


Another successful gathering! Cheers to our friendship! Til our next get-together! :))

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento