Biyernes, Mayo 6, 2011

My Favorite Cinnamon Roll

I can really say that Cinnabon has the BEST cinnamon rolls in the metro! They serve it to you warm, soft, moist and well...cinnamon-y! ;)

What makes their cinnamon rolls special is its cream cheese frosting and we, or maybe dessert-loving people, all know that any dessert with cream cheese is special!


I attacked this baby in their Mall of Asia branch which is in between the food court and the stores. If I remember it correctly, their food stall is near Figaro.

My favorite roll came in a combo, original cinnabon and brewed coffee! Best combination ever!!!

At that time, I was inspecting my newly bought camera and this was a sample shot. So I wasn't really paying attention to what I was eating until I got a bite it.

After that day, I had serious craving for a cinnabon! During one MA class break, I rushed to Robinsons Place Manila only to find out that their food stall was pulled out! Good thing, one of my co-teachers volunteered to buy one from me in a gas station in SLEX. I forgot to eat it in school, placed it in the ref and brought it the next day. I wasn't expecting much anymore since it's not freshly bought. To make it more appealing, I heated it in the microwave oven for a few seconds. To my surprise, it still tasted good, stayed moist and soft!

To this day, I wait for the day I can enjoy another Cinnabon! Who wants to come?

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento